White fillings provide a simple and easy way to improve the natural appearance of your teeth. A smile can be made to look more natural by simply replacing your older black/silver fillings with new white, tooth coloured fillings.
With the range of composite materials available today, tooth fillings can now subtly blend with your natural teeth colour.
- The strength and performance of white filling composite now makes this a long-term, viable option
- They can provide the ideal solution when wishing to replace older amalgam fillings with new amalgam-free material
- They can offer the perfect solution for repairing damage, maintaining tooth structure, while providing a natural tooth coloured finish
- A simple and easy procedure to make your smile look more natural
- Length of Treatment: often completed in a single treatment.
Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding with a surgical or invasive procedure, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
If you would like to arrange your initial consultation or you wish to understand more about white fillings please Contact Us.